Grandin laundromat fire caused by overloaded dryer

Local News

A fire at a laundromat in Grandin was caused by the misuse of a dryer, fire officials said. 

The dryer was overloaded sparking the fire. 

Six people were treated at the scene, but nobody was taken to the hospital. 

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

News tips

Do you have a news tip or breaking news to share with WFXR?  Submit your tip here.

Latest News

More News

News Tip Form