DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — God’s Pit Crew said today that it will continue to supply relief loads around the community while taking extra precautions due to the coronavirus outbreak.
GPC delivered loads and has deliveries scheduled to churches in Wytheville, Hillsville, South Boston, and other areas in Virginia and southeastern United States. The organization’s product distributions will continue to other approved 501(c)3 agencies every two weeks. Its donations also include food for students and their families in Danville and Pittsylvania County.
While GPC remains busy with the COVID-19 crisis, they are continuing to help the Nashville area through their recovery stage and plan to continue to recover and rebuild work there in the near future.
God’s Pit Crew continues to search for meal sponsors in order to reach its goal of 150,000 meals in total. If you would like to help, call (434) 836-4472.
- Lawmakers pressure administration to expand child care services
- US visitors don’t mind coronavirus checkpoints at Mexican border
- WATCH: ‘Coronavirus: Facts Not Fear’ evening update – April 2, 2020
- American businesses shift to making PPE for frontline medical workers
- Congress mulls more aid in face of record unemployment