DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) – God’s Pit Crew and Martinsville City Schools are partnering to place Emergency Blessing Buckets in every classroom in the school district.
Earlier this year, Danville City Schools became the first district to have Emergency Blessing Buckets placed in every classroom.
Westover Christian Academy in Danville has also been a recipient of the Blessing Buckets.
A total of 225 Blessing Buckets will be delivered to schools in the district.
These buckets contain first-aid instructions and supplies as well as self-defense spray, bottled water and other essential items needed in an emergency situation.
- At least 1 dead as Hurricane Zeta hammers Gulf Coast
- Danville firefighters rescue family cat while responding to Wednesday apartment fire
- Washington Huddle: Jake’s Fantasy Takes Week 8
- Harvick with a different approach heading into final NASCAR races
- What to expect from Zeta as the cyclone moves through Virginia Thursday