GILES COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Authorities conducted a drug operation on Thursday that led to the seizure of multiple controlled substances and the arrest of a Giles County woman.
Members of the Giles County Sheriff’s Office worked alongside the Narrows Police Department and a K-9 group from the Department of Corrections to carry out a drug operation in Narrows on Thursday, Feb. 27. The operation reportedly uncovered methamphetamine, marijuana, and suboxone.
Sheryl Holdren Cecil, 43, of Narrows for one count of possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute. Officials say she is being held without bond at the New River Valley Regional Jail.
The Giles County Sheriff’s Office says this is part of an ongoing investigation.
- Pittsylvania County to accept trash from Martinsville, Henry County to generate added revenue
- Richmond judge dissolves injunction blocking removal of Robert E. Lee statue
- U.S. Marshals Service finds 13 missing children in WV and OH
- Florida woman returned 42,000 Amazon items in $100k scheme, deputies say
- Pinpoint Weather: Dry weather will soon come to an end as remnants of Zeta approach the region