(WFXR) — COVID-19 has forced many people to get creative in the ways we support our main streets and downtown areas by moving outside with activities that are traditionally held inside.
The ability to hold outdoor events has been a great lifeline during the spring and summer, but with colder weather on the way, Main Street America will hold a webinar to give innovative ideas for quickly implementable, low cost interventions that will drive people back to Main Street and shop at area restaurants and businesses.
The free webinar will highlight examples of successful winter adaptions from cities and towns around the world. It will explore ways to implement outdoor winter activities and draw people to businesses downtown.
It starts at 10 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 20.
You can register here.
- Miss Virginia competition returns to Roanoke for 2021
- US setting up $1.7B national network to track COVID-19 variants
- YouTuber Jake Paul says he has brain damage ahead of boxing match, then retracts comments
- Looking forward to the new concert and event season with Dr Pepper Park
- She’s back! Chrissy Teigen returns to Twitter after 3-week hiatus