FRANKLIN COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — The Franklin County Department of Public Safety is searching for applicants for future and current full-time and part-time paramedic and firefighter positions.
Duties include work in medical services, fire suppression, and advanced life support / emergency medical services stabilization procedures and transport.
Applicants must have a high school degree and a minimum of one year’s training in advanced life support and emergency medical services.
Applications can be found at the Franklin County Government Center or apply online.
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Emergency crews respond to train derailment in Roanoke County
- US shatters daily COVID record with nearly 100,000 new cases
- Halloween treat: Full ‘blue moon’ set to shine
- Photo gallery: Remembering Sean Connery