FRANKLIN COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — The Franklin County Department of Public Safety is searching for applicants for future and current full-time and part-time paramedic and firefighter positions.
Duties include work in medical services, fire suppression, and advanced life support / emergency medical services stabilization procedures and transport.
Applicants must have a high school degree and a minimum of one year’s training in advanced life support and emergency medical services.
Applications can be found at the Franklin County Government Center or apply online.
- Senior Sunday: Hidden Valley’s Sean Gibbons
- Danville residents shocked by the earthquake, but no reports of injuries
- Animal control officers rescue injured owl from tangled fishing line in Virginia Beach
- Southside Virginia Forecast
- New River Valley Forecast