COVINGTON, Va. (WFXR) — Two musicians from Franklin County are set to perform in a free concert for the members of the Covington community Saturday evening.
According to Covington Parks and Recreation, “Crawford and Power” is scheduled to play from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 1, at the River Rock Amphitheatre.
The concert’s Facebook description says Jake and Ethan — the musicians behind Crawford and Power — have used their talent for country, Americana, and Southern Rock to open up for a number of artists, including The Marshall Tucker Band, Luke Combs, Travis Tritt, and more.
Crawford and Power also reportedly released their debut EP, “Play A Hank Jr Song,” back in June.
Covington officials encourage members of the community to pack up a chair or a picnic blanket , head out to the River Rock Amphitheatre, and enjoy an evening of free entertainment and available concessions.
- Senior Sunday: Hidden Valley’s Sean Gibbons
- Danville residents shocked by the earthquake, but no reports of injuries
- Animal control officers rescue injured owl from tangled fishing line in Virginia Beach
- Southside Virginia Forecast
- New River Valley Forecast