BEDFORD COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – A former girls basketball coach has been found guilty of the charges of taking indecent liberties and computer solicitation of a minor under the age of 15.
Theodore Moberg was found guilty of the crimes in Bedford County Court Tuesday morning.
Each charge carries a potential of up to ten years in prison.
Moberg will be back in court for sentencing on Nov. 13.
- Local experts weigh in on SCOTUS vacancy
- Staff member at Central Elementary School tests positive for COVID-19 in Rockbridge County
- Engineers are using lasers to test new Outer Banks bridge
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Sens. Warner, Kaine announce over $13.6M in funding for rail infrastructure improvement on rail line between Clifton Forge, Charlottesville