FOREST, Va. (WFXR) — First responders in Forest had a very busy Sunday evening as they responded to five service calls within several hours, including two crashes.
According to the Forest Volunteer Fire Department’s Facebook post at 7:51 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 30, crews had been dispatched to a crash on Homestead Drive between two cars.
However, fire officials did not disclose whether any of the vehicles’ occupants involved in the crash sustained any injuries.
The department posted about another crash at 9:39 p.m. Sunday, saying units responded to the second crash along Coffee Road while cleaning up from a previous wreck.
First responders say they brought one person to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
According to fire officials, the department made a total of eight runs on Sunday, five of which were in the span of four hours Sunday evening.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Body found in Pittsylvania County field positively ID’d as missing Raleigh man, police say
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say
- Pinpoint Weather: Fall feel to the last weekend of the summer
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?