ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – The farm-to-table burger restaurant FarmBurguesa has opened its doors in Grandin Village.
The soft-opening took place on Friday with co-owners Jimmy Delgado and Kat Pascal on hand for the celebration.
The original location in Vinton opened in July of 2018 and business has been booming.
The Grandin Village location has been in the works for months with the grand opening having to be pushed back several times.
“We have had several delays [and] a couple of hiccups, so it was a lot of learning. Anything from HVAC to electrical and plumbing, but we’re here now and excited to be open!”Kat Pascal, co-owner of Farmburguesa
The official grand opening of the Grandin Village location is slated for Jan. 17.
- Commission to mute microphones in next presidential debate
- Listen: President Trump calls Fauci a ‘disaster’ and seeks to reassure his team he can win
- Roanoke City Council appoints Vivian Sanchez-Jones to vacant seat left by Djuna Osborne
- Two positive COVID-19 cases confirmed at Amherst County Schools
- Fire department determines cause of Harrisonburg explosion