BLUE RIDGE, Va. (WFXR) – Layman Family Farms has announced it has begun its fall festival.
The popular farm is welcoming back guests, with safety guidelines in place.
According to Layman Family Farms’ website, ticket sales will be available in-person only on a first-come, first-served basis and capacity will be limited to abide by local and state health guidelines.
Ticket prices for the 2020 Fall Festival at Layman Family Farms are:
- Ages 3-59: $12 per person
- Seniors (60+): $8 per person
- Kids 2 and under: Free
Unlimited weekend admission to the farm festival for this season is priced at $29 per person.
Each paid admission will receive a wristband with three printed pumpkins to be used for special attractions on the farm. Activities requiring a pumpkin include:
- Cow Train
- Corn Cannon
- Jumping Pillow
- Bee Line Zip
- Pumpkin Blasters
Gemstone Mining is also available, but at an extra cost, according to the website.
Layman Family Farms is open every Saturday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. During the month of October, the farm will be open on Wednesdays and Fridays between 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information on the Fall Festival at Layman Family Farms or to get directions to the farm, click here.
- Pinpoint Weather: Rain slowly exits Sunday, eyes on western Caribbean as Zeta is born
- No. 11 Miami holds off Virginia 19-14, moves to 5-1
- Early morning Roanoke shooting leaves man injured
- Roanoke police make arrest in crash that left officers injured
- Wake Forest beats No. 19 Virginia Tech 23-16