ROANOKE COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – As parts of Roanoke County saw nearly a foot of rain this week, numerous roads have been closed due to flooding.
Now, we can add the Blue Ridge Parkway to that list.
Due to all that rain, a section of the Parkway has given way.
This has resulted in the closure of the Blue Ridge Parkway from Milepost 112.4 to Milepost 135.9.
- Obama on George Floyd death: ‘This shouldn’t be “normal”‘
- Costco plans to bring back free samples next month
- Monkeys attack medical official, steal coronavirus blood samples in India
- Catawba Valley Farmers Market to open under new protocols
- Virginia won’t move into ‘Phase Two’ for at least another week