ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Electric scooter fans may find their mode of transportation missing from Roanoke Streets during the winter.
According to the city, LimeBike, the electric scooter company, will suspend operations in Roanoke this season and relaunch the service in the spring.
“They stated this is a seasonal business,” said the city via a Twitter post.
- Less than a week: Key dates as we approach Election Day
- Tracking the Tropics: Zeta moves northeast after battering Gulf Coast
- Numerous schools closed, operating virtually Thursday due to Zeta’s weather
- Khloe Kardashian tested positive for coronavirus
- Three protesters stabbed during Fresno protest, demonstrators bringing awareness between Armenia and Azerbaijan