ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Children’s Miracle Network Hospital is partnering with IHOP to raise funds for local Carilion Children’s Hospital patients.
On the 15th Annual IHOP National Pancake Day on Feb. 25, the public is invited to enjoy a free short stack of buttermilk pancakes at the Valley View location from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., according to a statement from Carilion.
Donations can be made directly at the restaurant during the event. Participants will have the opportunity to win free pancakes and other prizes, according to the Carilion statement.
- Danville releases Easter schedule for government services
- With turnaround season halted, Rail Yard Dawgs look toward next year
- As first stimulus check looms, lawmakers working towards next round of relief
- God’s Pit Crew and Pittsylvania County expand partnership to offer assistance to inmates
- Warner and Kaine announce more than $20 million in federal funding to support Virginia health centers