ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Children’s Miracle Network Hospital is partnering with IHOP to raise funds for local Carilion Children’s Hospital patients.
On the 15th Annual IHOP National Pancake Day on Feb. 25, the public is invited to enjoy a free short stack of buttermilk pancakes at the Valley View location from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., according to a statement from Carilion.
Donations can be made directly at the restaurant during the event. Participants will have the opportunity to win free pancakes and other prizes, according to the Carilion statement.
- Roanoke College professor reflects on legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg as a ‘social engineer’
- Industry leaders fill advisory board for new Virginia Tech campus
- Thyroid medications recalled across US, at least 4 people reported problems
- Three dozen orders issued with Virginia’s new “red flag” gun law
- Pressure mounts on GOP senators over filling Ginsburg seat