DUBLIN, Va. (WFXR) – A woman in Dublin is behind bars facing 20 charges relating to the possession of child pornography.
Police say 29-year-old Stephanie Paige Hanks is facing one charge of possession of obscene material as well as 19 additional charges of possessing child porn.
The possession of obscene material charge is listed as her first offense, according to court documents and the other charges for possessing child porn is listed as a subsequent offense.
Booking information indicates deputies arrested Hanks last week in Pulaski County.
All charges are listed as felonies and lists an offense date of August 22, 2019.
She is currently being held at the New River Valley Regional Jail without bond.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Body found in Pittsylvania County field positively ID’d as missing Raleigh man, police say
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say
- Pinpoint Weather: Fall feel to the last weekend of the summer
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?