RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC, WFXR) — An earlier outage that caused DMVs across the country to not be able to conduct transactions has been restored.
PREVIOUS STORY: The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles is experiencing an outage that is affecting some transactions.
The Virginia DMV said on social media Monday morning that a third party system required to conduct “numerous” transactions is down.
The outage is also affecting DMVs nationwide.
“Our partners are working diligently to restore service. We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience,” the Virginia DMV said.
- Stanley helps Duke blow past Virginia Tech 88-64
- Syracuse rallies to earn 79-72 win over Georgia Tech
- Dawes’ career-best 22 leads Clemson past Boston College 82-64
- Two injured, charges pending after multi-vehicle crash along US 501 South in Lynchburg
- No. 8 Florida State slips past Wolfpack 67-61