LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) – WFXR News has confirmed a diving platform had collapsed Wednesday inside of Liberty University’s Indoor Aquatics Center.
Images show large cracks inside of the concrete.
One person WFXR News spoke with said that the platform might need to be replaced.
Liberty University says nobody was injured.
WFXR News will provide updates as we receive them.
- Pittsylvania County Public Schools to start virtually on August 24
- Wythe County School Board approves plan to push start date for 2020-21 school year to September, move to 100% virtual learning through October
- Lynchburg Police Department to host first-ever virtual recruiting fair on Aug. 31
- Patient refuses hospitalization after Roanoke County first responders dispatched to report of allergic reaction along trail, officials say
- New drone technology will help monitor COVID-19 symptoms