AMHERST COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Motorists can expect delays on U.S. 29 South Tuesday morning due to a diesel spill, according to Amherst County dispatch.
The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) says the southbound right lane and right shoulder are closed near the ramp at mile marker 79 on U.S. 29.
The cause of the spill and the amount of time it will take to clean up the spill are unknown at this time.
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Police: 12-year-old child suffers injuries following overnight shooting in Norfolk
- 33-year-old man dead after vehicle strikes tree during overnight crash in Norfolk
- Want to play Pac-Man in the real world? You need a Caterpillar vehicle for this wild Illinois maze
- Do campaign signs still matter in 2020?