LEXINGTON, Va. (WFXR) – The Devil’s Backbone Outpost Brewery in Lexington is going green by installing more than 1,200 solar panels.
The project has just been finished and now 16-percent of the electricity the brewery consumes will come from renewable resources.
The goal is to help keep more than 900,000 pounds of carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere each year.
- Pittsylvania County Courthouse closes temporarily following COVID-19 exposures
- Vanessa Bryant on 1-year anniversary of Kobe and Gianna’s deaths: ‘I will never understand’
- Rate of guns seized at airport checkpoints jumped in 2020 despite fewer travelers
- Montgomery County Public Schools announces inclement weather days for staff to receive booster vaccine
- Roanoke County Public Schools schedules second vaccination event for Feb. 12