LEXINGTON, Va. (WFXR) – The Devil’s Backbone Outpost Brewery in Lexington is going green by installing more than 1,200 solar panels.
The project has just been finished and now 16-percent of the electricity the brewery consumes will come from renewable resources.
The goal is to help keep more than 900,000 pounds of carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere each year.
- Wake Forest beats No. 19 Virginia Tech 23-16
- Willis throws 6 touchdowns as Liberty beats Southern Miss
- Peak leaf season has arrived
- Southside Virginia Forecast
- Alleghany Highlands Forecast