LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Commuters can find an alternative route to portions of Polk Street in Lynchburg as crews work on a gas line.
Starting Monday, Dec. 9 to Friday, Dec. 13, 9 a.m – 3 p.m., Polk Street between Seventh and Eighth Streets will be closed to through traffic to allow Columbia Gas of Virginia crews to replace a gas service line.
The city says detour signs will be in place directing traffic in the area.
- Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport sees another month of passenger traffic growth
- Guns seized amid ‘Fast Food Marijuana’ investigation in Roanoke
- West Virginia governor and lawmakers react to salute photo
- Innocence Project looking into case of Virginia men who say they are doing time for a crime they didn’t commit
- Virginia lieutenant governor seeks vindication in court