LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Commuters can find an alternative route to portions of Polk Street in Lynchburg as crews work on a gas line.
Starting Monday, Dec. 9 to Friday, Dec. 13, 9 a.m – 3 p.m., Polk Street between Seventh and Eighth Streets will be closed to through traffic to allow Columbia Gas of Virginia crews to replace a gas service line.
The city says detour signs will be in place directing traffic in the area.
- Driver flees after crashing SUV through front door of Danville house
- Judge dismisses lawsuit by Charlottesville rally organizer
- One injured in Sunday morning car crash in Bedford County
- Virginia toddler walks again after being shot in the head during drive-by shooting: ‘It’s a miracle’
- More rain expected this week as we begin February’s final week