UPDATE 10:07 a.m.: VDOT says crews have cleared the scene of Monday morning’s tractor-trailer crash in Rockbridge County, allowing the eastbound and westbound lanes of U.S. Route 60 to reopen to motorists.
ROCKBRIDGE COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Monday morning motorists can expect delays along U.S. Route 60 in Rockbridge County due to a tractor-trailer crash.
According to the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT), all eastbound and westbound lanes are closed on U.S. Route 60 near E Midland Trail, Mccorkle Ext Drive, and FR-740.
VDOT has not released an estimate of the current backups in Rockbridge County following the crash, but says delays are to be expected.
- Wake Forest beats No. 19 Virginia Tech 23-16
- Willis throws 6 touchdowns as Liberty beats Southern Miss
- Peak leaf season has arrived
- Southside Virginia Forecast
- Alleghany Highlands Forecast