UPDATE 10:22 a.m.: VDOT says crews have cleared the scene of the Pulaski County crash and reopened all lanes of I-81 South.
UPDATE 9:19 a.m.: According to VDOT, Pulaski County traffic is currently backed up for approximately three miles along I-81 South following Thursday morning’s vehicle crash.
PULASKI COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — A Thursday morning vehicle crash closed down part of I-81 South in Pulaski County, according to the Virginia Department of Transportation.
VDOT says the southbound right lane and right shoulder are closed at mile marker 91.7 on I-81.
While VDOT has not released the exact backup resulting from this Pulaski County crash at this time, delays are expected.
- Two people arrested in connection to Thursday afternoon shooting in Lynchburg
- Wiles talks about receiving lunch pail from Foster
- Pac-12 football to start Nov. 6th
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Pulaski County farm gets ready for 11th year of agritourism