UPDATE 12:30 P.M.: Danville Police said the teen with autism last seen on March 8 has returned home safely.
Lt. Richard Chivvis, the public information officer for Danville Police said the teen returned home on his own at 4:30 a.m. on March 9.
DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) – Police officers in Danville are searching for a missing teen who has autism and is without his medication.
18 year old Zachary Belongia was last seen in the Mt. Hill area east of the airport. He was last seen yesterday afternoon in a green fleece.
If you see or have seen Zachary, please call Danville Police immediately.
This is a developing story. Stay with WFXR news for updates.
- ‘That’s all I have’: Virginia mom pleads for return of infant daughter’s stolen ashes
- Two found dead inside Washington County home following Friday morning fire, police say
- Here’s why it’s crucial to quarantine for 14 days after COVID-19 exposure
- Could you get the same COVID-19 treatment as Trump? Here’s who will qualify
- Rules about police wearing masks vary widely across US