DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — Danville Police are in search of a man wanted in connection to a shooting that took place Sunday afternoon.
Police identify the man as Lamark K. Davis, 30, of Danville. He is wanted on multiple charges.
Police responded to shots fired at 1200 North Main Street at around 11 a.m. on Sunday. They found a car and a nearby building with damage from the gunfire. No one was injured.
Investigators obtained warrants for Davis on charges of shooting from a vehicle, discharge of a firearm at a building, and discharging a firearm in a public place.
Anyone with information on this incident or the location of Davis should call police at (434) 793-0000.
- Local Paralympian battles coronavirus while living abroad
- Retired Marine stands 24 hours straight to raise awareness about veteran suicide
- Biscuits and Gray, the Oregon kitten born with two faces, dies
- 20 hikers rescued from Devil’s Bathtub area in Virginia after stranded during Sunday’s thunderstorms
- Virginia man faces charges for fatal West Virginia crash involving utility terrain vehicle