CASWELL COUNTY, N.C. (WFXR)– A Danville man is in custody in Caswell County in connection with a murder at a North Carolina nightclub.
Caswell County Sheriff Department says 42-year-old Damon Dewayne Lee was arrested Wednesday.
The murder happened at Lucky’s on Gatewood Road in Providence early March 11.
Lee is being held without bond on charges of felony 2nd-degree murder.
- Prince Philip’s funeral: Duke of Edinburgh to be laid to rest in Windsor Castle
- Pinpoint Weather: Seasonably cool temperatures, slight shower chances this weekend
- Friday Night Blitz : Friday, April 16, 2021
- Former Liberty Flames player Emily Lytle signs with Virginia Tech
- William Byrd names new boys and girls head basketball coaches