DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — The Danville Fire Department removed a person trapped in a car after a Monday morning crash.
The crash took place in the southbound lane of Piney Forest Road in front of the Burger King, according to the department.
Pictures shared by the Danville Fire Department show the roof of a car removed and crew members working on the driver’s side.
The person removed from the vehicle had minor injuries, the department said.
Traffic is temporarily reduced to one lane until the vehicles are removed from the road, according to fire officials.
- U.S. Naval Air Forces say aircrew did not survive plane crash in Magnolia Springs
- Amarah Lane’s memory honored with diaper bag giveaway; family files lawsuit against Lynchburg Social Services
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- Washington Huddle week 7 preview with Bruce Rader and Scott Jackson
- Washington QB Haskins fined for breaking COVID-19 protocols