Danville, Va. (WFXR) – Danville authorities are turning to the public for help in their investigation of an armed Saturday night. They say investigators worked into the night and “believe citizens may have information vital to the case.”
Authorities say a man wearing an orange mask walked into Junior’s Convenience Store on 623 Worsham Street just before 8:30 p.m. Saturday with a gun.
He forced the clerk to the floor, stole cash and tobacco products, and ran off without harming the clerk.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crimestoppers at 434-793-0000 or send in crime tips through our CARE to report crime tips.
- TSA: More guns caught at Richmond International Airport than in previous year
- Democrats make final push to prevent Barrett’s confirmation
- Election 2020 FAQ: How are votes on amendments handled?
- Virginia Sheriff’s Association writes governor asking for amendment to military equipment bills
- Stocks have their worst day in a month as virus cases surge