DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — If you are behind on paying utility bills in Danville, the city says you have until September 14 to pay or risk a service disconnection.
The announce Monday said the city would offer a two-week extension for customers who were originally slated for a September 1 disconnection.
If you need to work out arrangements with the collections office at Danville Utilities, call (434) 799-5125.
- Southside Virginia Forecast
- New River Valley Forecast
- Alleghany Highlands Forecast
- Newsfeed Now: Countdown to the first Presidential Debate, California Wildfires, Carole Baskin, and more
- WATCH LIVE: Roanoke City and Alleghany Health Districts COVID-19 briefing scheduled for 11 a.m.