VINTON, Va. (WFXR) – Roanoke County Fire and Rescue crews responded to a report of a structure fire at Burger King on Hardy Road in Vinton.
The call came in shortly before 1 p.m..
No other information has been released, besides that there were no injuries relating to the fire.
- Roanoke man sentenced on child enticement and child pornography charges
- New Danville River District App featuring a scavenger hunt that is fun for the whole family
- WV sales tax would top US states under income tax cut plan
- Tips for creating the perfect bird sanctuary right in your backyard
- Changes are coming to how Watches, Warnings and Advisories are issued by the National Weather Service