VINTON, Va. (WFXR) – Roanoke County Fire and Rescue crews responded to a report of a structure fire at Burger King on Hardy Road in Vinton.
The call came in shortly before 1 p.m..
No other information has been released, besides that there were no injuries relating to the fire.
- String of 90°days in jeopardy today, as more widespread rain is expected.
- First annual Ronnie Roberts Senior Classic held in Lynchburg
- Lynchburg Black Lives Matter host a community affair
- After VA mother, daughter killed by car fleeing police, software creator wants to make donation to agencies
- Virginia Tech professor discusses African American perspectives on the Fourth of July