VINTON, Va. (WFXR) – Roanoke County Fire and Rescue crews responded to a report of a structure fire at Burger King on Hardy Road in Vinton.
The call came in shortly before 1 p.m..
No other information has been released, besides that there were no injuries relating to the fire.
- More than 750 without power in southwest Roanoke after crash causes overnight outage
- Police: One hospitalized following Thursday night shooting in Roanoke
- Evictions are happening despite CDC order; Here’s what Virginia lawmakers are doing about it
- 3 arrested after protests near Richmond Police Department headquarters
- Pinpoint Weather: Cool & rainy as Beta’s remnants move across parts of Southwest VA