ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – Northbound lanes of Franklin Road at the intersection with Wonju Street / Broadway Avenue Southwest are closed until Thursday for crews who are working to repair sewer lines.
Drivers who are traveling northbound on Franklin Road will be detoured onto Wonju Street during this phase of work.
- ‘If it sounds too good to be true’: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- D.C.’s Smithsonian Institute reopens two more museums, one already booked through the weekend
- Man sentenced to prison for child pornography charge in Greenbrier County
- Church of God in Christ, Inc. spends Saturday morning handing out free food
- CDC ranks Halloween activities by COVID-19 risk: No trick-or-treating, crowded parties or indoor haunted houses