ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – Northbound lanes of Franklin Road at the intersection with Wonju Street / Broadway Avenue Southwest are closed until Thursday for crews who are working to repair sewer lines.
Drivers who are traveling northbound on Franklin Road will be detoured onto Wonju Street during this phase of work.
- New Danville River District App featuring a scavenger hunt that is fun for the whole family
- WV sales tax would top US states under income tax cut plan
- Tips for creating the perfect bird sanctuary right in your backyard
- Changes are coming to how Watches, Warnings and Advisories are issued by the National Weather Service
- Understanding the Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome