BLACKSBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Local college students enjoyed a hands-on business experience for the semester as they celebrated the grand opening of VTThrift in downtown Blacksburg on Friday.
VTThrift is a clothing store run by budget-conscious college students that sells sustainable discount fashion around the country via Instagram and Facebook.
VTThrift celebrated the grand opening of its first long-term brick-and-mortar location on Friday at 116 North Main Street in Blacksburg. According to the VTThrift Facebook page, the downtown store will remain open for the course of the semester and offer new items each week.
- Game of the Week: Patriots top Colonels in star city showdown
- Friday Night Blitz: Player of the Week, Daniel Pereira, Irakoze Donasiyano, and Tremaine Edmunds
- Friday Night Blitz: Class 1 and 2 boys basketball previews
- Friday Night Blitz: Boys class 3 and 4 basketball preview
- Friday Night Blitz: Game of the Week, and Class 5 basketball preview