ServPro of Lynchburg/Bedford and Campbell Counties is working on cleanup at a senior living facility that caught fire on April 5.
GCHSEM says 79 apartments are cleared for residents to return home.
Recent reports from the department show that:
- 23 residents are staying at the Quality Inn
- 22 apartments are still receiving repairs, or being cleaned
- 40 individuals went home on April 9
- 3 individuals returned home permanently on April 10
- 11 individuals will require a long-term stay in a hotel room
The Greater Greenbrier Long-Term Recovery Committee is asking for donations to help with the cleanup process.