DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) – Officials with the City of Danville have announced closures in effect for Memorial Day.
The Municipal Building as well as all other city offices will be closed on May 25 to observe Memorial Day.
There will also be no transit services that day; however, trash and yard waste for city residents will still be collected at scheduled on Monday.
Utility workers will answer emergency calls and restore service as needed.
Transit will resume on Tuesday, May 26, as well as City offices will reopen, by appointment only.
- Liberty Flames Athletic Department pushes for equality
- Former Hokie Assistant Charley Wiles talks about coaching against Virginia Tech
- Hokies All Access Minute – September 23, 2020
- Richmond baby hears mother’s voice for first time with priceless reaction
- Protests erupt in Richmond following Breonna Taylor grand jury decision