DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) – Officials with the City of Danville have announced closures in effect for Memorial Day.
The Municipal Building as well as all other city offices will be closed on May 25 to observe Memorial Day.
There will also be no transit services that day; however, trash and yard waste for city residents will still be collected at scheduled on Monday.
Utility workers will answer emergency calls and restore service as needed.
Transit will resume on Tuesday, May 26, as well as City offices will reopen, by appointment only.
- Self-care during COVID-19
- Mobile COVID-19 testing site to offer free testing in Lexington on Friday
- U.S. Senator Tim Kaine, wife test positive for COVID-19 antibodies
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – May 28, 2020
- Surviving domestic violence or abuse during COVID-19