LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — The City of Lynchburg says the 800 block of Church Street will close from Monday, May 25, through Monday, June 8, between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
The City says they will install water and sewer lines as a part of a bigger project.
A detour will be in place. Motorists should expect delays, and emergency vehicles will not have access.
For more information, contact (434) 455-3931.
- Road closures continue due to flooding, downed power lines around southwest and central Virginia after Zeta moves through
- Three schools in Franklin County to go all-virtual until Nov. 5 due to COVID-19 community spread
- Louisville police officer files lawsuit against Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend
- Netflix raises subscription prices
- Appomattox County first responders dispatched to multiple submerged vehicles, crashes since Thursday