RAPHINE, Va. (WFXR) – It wasn’t just a normal Thursday at White’s Travel Center in Raphine.
Earlier in the day, they were visited by country superstar Kane Brown who was traveling along I-81.
In a Facebook post, White’s Travel Center mentioned that Brown had stopped into the Subway there and posed for a picture with an employee.
They say he was “super-cool” as he posed for a selfie with one of the employees named Angie.
Brown has been rising up the country charts in recent years with hits like “What Ifs,” “One Thing Right” and his newest hit, “Be Like That.”
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- UPDATE: Crash cleared on Route 29 south in Campbell County
- ‘Would you shut up, man?’: Trump, Biden interrupt each other during chaotic debate
- State Police investigate fatal tractor-trailer crash in Wythe County near the I-81/I-77 split
- Franklin County crash claims life of Ferrum man