UPDATE 9:30 A.M. – The accident is cleared and all lanes are reopened.
UPDATE 6:30 A.M. – One lane has reopened after a car crash in Henry County. The north left shoulder and left lane are still closed.
HENRY COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – In Henry County, a car crash is closing all northbound lanes on US-220, according to the Virginia Department of Transportation.
The wreck is near the William F. Stone Highway ramp. Backups are being reported.
- Police: Officer, suspect shot in Charleston, West Virginia
- Lawmakers unveil $908 billion bipartisan stimulus proposal
- COVID-19 hospitalizations in US soar to new daily record
- CDC to shorten recommended COVID-19 quarantine days
- Twitter data indicates Virginians are hesitant to take COVID-19 vaccine when it becomes available