CAMPBELL COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — An early morning car fire in Campbell County endangered three people — and even hospitalized one — on Tuesday.
Campbell County Fire Marshal Randall Johnson says the vehicle fire occurred at approximately 3:30 a.m. on Tuesday, May 19 along Windfall Road. According to Johnson, there were three occupants in the four-door sedan involved in the fire, but only one person was transported and treated for fire-related injuries.
As of Tuesday afternoon, the Fire Marshal’s office says the fire originated behind the dashboard and appears to be accidental.
- Body found in trunk of burning car near Florida golf course, police say
- Not married to debt: Tiny Chapel Weddings offers a cheaper ceremony alternative with the same ‘I Do’
- Watch: Ellen DeGeneres makes on-air apology, vows a ‘new chapter’
- The Smithsonian will reopen two more museums Friday, September 25
- Group issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map