CAMPBELL COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — An early morning car fire in Campbell County endangered three people — and even hospitalized one — on Tuesday.
Campbell County Fire Marshal Randall Johnson says the vehicle fire occurred at approximately 3:30 a.m. on Tuesday, May 19 along Windfall Road. According to Johnson, there were three occupants in the four-door sedan involved in the fire, but only one person was transported and treated for fire-related injuries.
As of Tuesday afternoon, the Fire Marshal’s office says the fire originated behind the dashboard and appears to be accidental.
- Protesters gather in Lynchburg for the fourth day in a row
- Lawmaker: Pandemic is impacting Americans’ state of mind
- #BlackoutTuesday flooding social media in response to racism, police brutality in America
- Dem lawmakers ‘horrified’ over Trump’s Bible photo op
- Serving those who serve: Local lawmaker, business donate lunches to first responders