PULASKI, Va. (WFXR) — Want to brighten a senior citizen’s day? The town of Pulaski has a way to help.
Letters and cards may be sent to the Pulaski Senior Center at 106 N Washington Ave, Pulaski, VA 24301. The senior center will make sure your letter gets to a senior citizen.
Many seniors are isolated at this time because of coronavirus precautions, town officials say.
“Our senior citizens are so important, and we want our children to show them just how much love we have for them,” a Facebook post from the city says.
- Falwell sues Liberty, saying school damaged his reputation
- More than 11,000 impacted by outages around southwest, central Virginia following Zeta’s weather
- AG Herring shares training video on voter intimidation protections with Virginia’s law enforcement, election officials
- Pres. Trump, Biden appeal to last-minute voters in dueling Florida rallies
- Virginia, North Carolina part of 3 state collaboration to advance offshore wind projects, economic development