BOTETOURT COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Botetourt County is hosting a free Community Education Session, entitled ‘The Quest for a Vaccine’ with Dr. Beth Leffel, a public health specialist who has worked on disease research and vaccine development for the Department of Defense and private sector for a number of years.
The event will take place on August 11 at 7 p.m. at botetourtva.live. Prior to the event, attendees can visit the web page to submit questions.
For those who cannot join, a video of the session will be posted at web.botetourtva.gov/covid19.
- Police ask for help identifying men who allegedly stole tool kits from Wytheville Lowes
- Virginians are running out of time to mail in ballots; Here’s how to make sure your vote counts
- Police: Woman covered care-dependent husband with kitty litter after accident
- National poll: Joe Biden leads President Trump by 5 points one week from Election Day
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX to provide free Starlink internet for families in Texas school district