BOTETOURT COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – At the regular Botetourt County Board of Supervisors meeting on June 23, supervisors adopted a resolution in opposition to racism.
View the resolution below.
- Roanoke County fire stations ‘light the night’ in honor of fallen firefighters
- Bombshell Trump tax revelation could tarnish business mogul image that fueled his rise
- Joe Montana, wife stop woman who tried to kidnap 9-month-old grandchild from their home
- VCU considers requiring students to take courses on racism
- Potential delays in Giles County Monday due to paving, lane closures along US-460