BOTETOURT COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – At the regular Botetourt County Board of Supervisors meeting on June 23, supervisors adopted a resolution in opposition to racism.
View the resolution below.
- Wythe County deputy shot in back: “Despite the bad, there is still a tremendous amount of good in the world and for that we are thankful.”
- Northam says Virginia won’t move forward with students in schools if the state can’t stay in Phase 3
- Roanoke City proclaims 2020 the “Year of Color, Light, and Motion” in honor of artist Dorothy Gillespie
- Video captures man breaking into Denver garage, home while family sleeps
- Security guard charged with murder after fighting with customer over face mask rules