BOONES MILL, Va. (WFXR) – The Town of Boones Mill has announced the second round of grant funding to support small businesses still recovering as the COVID-19 pandemic continues, courtesy of the federal CARES Act.
The grants, being dubbed, “Reinvigorate Boones Mill (Round Two),” provides funding for full-time, self-employed business owners (sole proprietors) and for businesses with employees that did not receive grant funding during the first round of distribution.
These one-time grants of up to $2,500 for full-time, self-employed business owners and up to $5,000 for businesses with employees are being provided to offset business impacts during the COVID-19 outbreak.
The Town of Boones Mill Industrial Development Authority, with assistance from the Town, will administer the grant program funding.
The deadline to submit an application is Wednesday, Oct. 28, 2020 at 4:30 p.m.
To download a copy of the application, click here.
Grants will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Once the application is completed, return or mail them in a sealed envelope to:
Town of Boones Mill Economic Development Authority
Attn: B.T. Fitzpatrick
Town of Boones Mill
P.O. Box 66
Boones Mill, VA 24065
- Beebe amends for fumble with TD as Vikes top Panthers 28-27
- Virginia Tech tops S. Florida 76-58, wraps at Bubbleville
- 18 foot Star City Snowman gives holiday cheer
- Buchanan honors fallen first responders across America with a Fallen Heroes Tree
- Liberty Falls to TCU in Hall of Fame Classic Championship