BEDFORD COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Investigators are asking the public for assistance in identifying several people in connection with a break-in at a Bedford County business early Tuesday morning.
The Bedford County Sheriff’s Office says the breaking and entering took place at Huddleston Market at approximately 12:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 25 and resulted in property damage and loss for the business.
If you have any information about the identity of the individuals in the pictures above, call Investigator Maddox with the Bedford County Sheriff’s Office at (540) 586-4800, ext. 4062.
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- ‘We want them to survive’-more Virginia small businesses can now apply for this grant
- Crash cleared on Route 460 in Bedford County
- Remembering the Backstreet Cafe Shooting, 20 years later
- 10th inmate with COVID-19 dies at Deerfield Correctional Center