HALIFAX COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — A suspect in the murder of two men in South Boston on Dec. 7 was granted bail Wednesday.
Andrew James Harlow, 18, of Halifax County, was charged with two counts of accessory to kill and murder for his alleged role in the death of Davonte Shamar Powell, 20, of Halifax County and a 17-year-old.
Harlow was granted a $12,500 bond with several conditions, including GPS tracking device, alcohol and drug testing, no contact with the co-defendant and no social media.
A second suspect, a 17-year-old who has not been identified, was charged with two counts of second-degree murder.
- Authorities investigate blast at anti-gay California church
- Investigation underway after man died hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine
- SEE: Bizarre, twisting skyscraper proposed for Manhattan
- Growing number of GOP senators oppose impeachment trial
- Local ministry sponsors ‘Big Food Giveaway/Prayer Vigil’ in Danville