HALIFAX COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — A suspect in the murder of two men in South Boston on Dec. 7 was granted bail Wednesday.
Andrew James Harlow, 18, of Halifax County, was charged with two counts of accessory to kill and murder for his alleged role in the death of Davonte Shamar Powell, 20, of Halifax County and a 17-year-old.
Harlow was granted a $12,500 bond with several conditions, including GPS tracking device, alcohol and drug testing, no contact with the co-defendant and no social media.
A second suspect, a 17-year-old who has not been identified, was charged with two counts of second-degree murder.
- Former Pulaski town employee still faces eviction after decision not made during town council meeting
- In-depth coronavirus interview with Sec. Alex Azar, Surgeon General Jerome Adams, Dr. Deborah Birx
- UPDATE: Crash cleared on Route 116 in Franklin County
- COVID-19 could be contributing to increased sales of hunting and fishing licenses
- UNC puts loss in rear-view mirror ahead of NC State’s visit