CAMPBELL COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Local authorities asked residents on Tuesday afternoon to keep an eye out for a man wanted for miscellaneous violations in two counties.
According to a release from the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office, 23-year-old Brendon Cole Webber faces charges of giving false identification to law enforcement in Campbell County and for felony probation violation in Amherst County.
If you have any information about Webber, please call Investigator Stuart Herndon with the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office at (434) 332-9574.
- Pinpoint Weather: Windy and Cold Overnight, Dry and Brisk Thursday
- Subaru recalling nearly 875K vehicles over engine, suspension issues
- Virginia agrees to absentee ballot option for blind voters
- Number of confirmed, pending COVID-19 hospitalizations jumps from 131 to 154 around ‘near Southwest’ Virginia
- Rosie’s celebrating two years in Virginia with special rewards, discounts on Friday