CAMPBELL COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Local authorities asked residents on Tuesday afternoon to keep an eye out for a man wanted for miscellaneous violations in two counties.
According to a release from the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office, 23-year-old Brendon Cole Webber faces charges of giving false identification to law enforcement in Campbell County and for felony probation violation in Amherst County.
If you have any information about Webber, please call Investigator Stuart Herndon with the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office at (434) 332-9574.
- Local experts weigh in on SCOTUS vacancy
- Staff member at Central Elementary School tests positive for COVID-19 in Rockbridge County
- Engineers are using lasers to test new Outer Banks bridge
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Sens. Warner, Kaine announce over $13.6M in funding for rail infrastructure improvement on rail line between Clifton Forge, Charlottesville