APPOMATTOX COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Appomattox County authorities took to social media on Tuesday to ask the community to keep an eye out for a woman wanted for three felonies and two misdemeanors.
According to the Appomattox County Sheriff’s Office, 35-year-old Rhonda Hodges is wanted for the following charges:
- Two counts of felony revocation of a supspended sentence and probations
- One count of felony Surety Capias
- One count of felony failure to appear in court
- One count of misdemeanor contempt of court
- One count of misdemeanor violation of condition of release
If you have any information about Hodges, call the Appomattox County Sheriff’s Office at (434) 352-3666 or the anonymous tip line at (434) 352-3995.
- New Danville River District App featuring a scavenger hunt that is fun for the whole family
- WV sales tax would top US states under income tax cut plan
- Tips for creating the perfect bird sanctuary right in your backyard
- Changes are coming to how Watches, Warnings and Advisories are issued by the National Weather Service
- Understanding the Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome