FOREST, Va. (WFXR) – The Bedford County Sheriff’s Office announced the arrest of two individuals relating to a child that was left wandering near Route 221 in the Forest area of Bedford County.
Deputies arrested Amanda R. Harbin, 31 and Jared E. Angus, 29, both from Forest.
They have been charged with Felony Child Abuse/Neglect.
WFXR News said yesterday that a citizen was traveling along Route 221 and found the child wandering near the roadway wearing nothing more than a diaper.
Both are being held at the Blue Ridge Regional Jail without bond.
Additional charges may be pending and the incident remains under investigation.
- ‘We all want to get something done’: COVID-19 relief package remains at a standstill
- Cracker Barrel set to add these alcoholic drinks to its menus
- California woman sues fertility doctor accused of using own sperm to impregnate her twice
- Brady focused on Panthers, not subpar opening performance
- VDH confirms first child death due to COVID-19 is teen in the Southside Health District