ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Angels of Assissi launched a $3 million capital campaign to fund construction of a new building to grow its services to animals in the area.
The effort, called Imagine, will replace the existing 4,000-square-foot facility with a new 16,000-square-foot Pet Hospital and Adoption Center.
“While we have expanded our services and programs to better serve the people and pets in the community, our space, unfortunately, has remained the same and we found ourselves at a tipping point,” said Lisa O’Neill, Executive Director at Angels of Assisi.
The new facility will be located at the intersection of Franklin Road and Elm Avenue and will contain surgical suites, a pharmacy, diagnostic suites, and an adoption center.
With more space, more services will be offered including endoscopy, acupuncture and orthopedic surgery.
- Friday Night Blitz State Championship – Stuarts Draft vs. Appomattox (Class 2)
- Friday Night Blitz State Championship – Lord Botetourt vs. Hopewell (Class 3)
- Friday Night Blitz State Championship – Galax vs. Riverheads (Class 1)
- Rail Yard Dawgs fall short against Knoxville on Teddy Bear Toss night
- Hokies All-Access Minute (Dec. 14, 2019)