LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — The Blue Ridge Chapter of the American Red Cross continues to host several blood drives over the next week, including two scheduled for Wednesday in Moneta and Lynchburg.
According to the American Red Cross, the Moneta blood drive will take place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Smith Mountain Lake YMCA at 293 First Watch Drive while the Lynchburg blood drive is set for noon to 6 p.m. at the Thomas Road Baptist Church at 1 Mountain View Road. Both blood drives are scheduled for Wednesday, June 3.
There will also be two additional blood drives in the Blue Ridge area over the next week:
- Friday, June 5: Campbell County Rescue Squad Auxiliary at 155 Rainbow Forest Drive in Lynchburg from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday, June 8: Bedford County Gym at 1059 Turning Point Road in Bedford from noon to 6 p.m.
To find a American Red Cross blood drive in your area, visit the organization’s website.
- Pulaski building products plant gets block grant from Governor Northam’s office
- Pulaski County Schools to provide free meals to all students for the 2020-2021 school year
- UPDATE: Three people, one dog displaced after overnight fire in northeast Roanoke
- Liberty Flames Hugh Freeze talks about his health during the pandemic
- UPDATE: One person killed in tractor-trailer crash in Roanoke County