ALTAVISTA, Va. (WFXR) — Altavista Police say a 34-year-old woman is wanted for outstanding warrants in connection to the use of fake money.
Tamara Page Anderson, also known as Tamara Page Cambre, was charged with forging coin or banknotes at a business in the 1100 block of Main Street on Feb. 17, according to authorities.
Police said her last known address was on Riverview Court in Altavista.
If you have any information about her whereabouts, call the Altavista Pollice Department at (434) 369-7425.
Chief of Police Thomas Merricks said investigators consider this incident and a case involving Steven Thomas Weeks — who faces similar charges — separate.
- Schedule change goes into effect Monday for Montgomery County Public Schools
- VIDEO: Driver crashes into North Carolina martial arts school when class in session
- Galax crews leave fellow firefighters’ wedding to help battle Hillsville house fire
- New River Valley first responders battle 10+ acre brush fire Sunday
- Third-degree murder count against ex-officer in Floyd death could be reinstated