COVINGTON, Va. (WFXR) — Some residents in Covington could receive their Personal Property Tax Bills at a later date due to a printing error.
The City of Covington says residents who have not received their Personal Property Tax Bills yet should receive them in the mail by the Monday of next week. The department apologizes for any inconvenience.
The Treasure’s Office would like to remind residents when making payments on taxes to not include the Water/Utility Bill in the same check. These bills are collected differently and cannot be included together. The Dropbox, Mail-In, or Pay By Phone Payments are the acceptable payment methods for bills.
- Police officer killed in Capitol car attack will lie in honor Tuesday
- Fox stands behind Tucker Carlson after Anti-Defamation League urges his firing
- Centra Executive Chef Timothy Schoonmaker joins WFXR News to cook up heart-healthy quinoa pancakes
- How does an officer use a gun instead of a Taser?
- Pinpoint Weather: Partly sunny and warm with a few showers possible